Executive Director-Phase 3 Training Corporation 5/2021-Current
• Collaborated with the Board of Directors to identify, create and implement strategic plans to actualize business objectives.
• Identified, recruited, trained, and developed a talented team of employees who leads critical departments and manages strategic
• Monitored organization operations and ensure employees and business practices comply with regulatory and legal requirements.
• Developed the organizational culture, promoted transparency, and collaboration throughout the organization.
• Fostered partnerships with organizational stakeholders, community, industry, and employer partners.
• Identified potential risks and opportunities within the organization and its environment to protect business interests.
• Identify potential sources of funding and organized fundraising efforts.
Chief of Grants Administration-MD Health Services Cost Review Commission 5/2020-5/2021
• Managed HSCRC’s 10M workforce development grant programs for 9 Baltimore City Hospitals, including the development
of program scope, grant application process, selection process, and monitoring & evaluation of grantees.
• Developed reporting tools to capture qualitative findings, quantitative metrics, and financial information.
• Collaborated with HSCRC staff & contractors to determine grant ROI & other impact measurements. Spearheaded and
directed multiple population health programs for over 40 hospitals & community partners across Maryland’s healthcare system.
• Led and executed health initiatives supported by the statewide integrated health improvement strategy by successfully managing
a program portfolio of $350M.
Grant Program Manager-MD Department of Labor 4/2018-5/2020
• Managed the Opioid Impacted Workforce program across the state to provide support to workers impacted by Opioid &
Substance Use Disorders.
• Worked with a community-based organization to address social determinants of health by managing 3M in program funding.
Program Control Manager-MD Department of Transportation 6/2016-4/2018
• Oversaw program operations and managed office portfolio of 990M while ensuring project budget adherence across several
complex programs of approximately $2B.
• Managed the budget activities for one of MTA’s largest light rail projects to facilitate improved decision-making.